Monday, May 3, 2010

Here I am!



It seems I'm just not a daily blogger. I always think I will be, but then life takes over and I do something else instead. But last weekend I went to several wineries in our beautiful Mendocino county and was inspired. I actually did 2 watercolor sketches in plein air, with other people all around! Sketching in public!

So, here they are. What do you think? They are 6" x 10", top one with W & N travel kit and pen and ink, bottom with Sennelier travel kit. It was a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Nice and peaceful scene. I like the serene atmosphere you rendered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, good greens especially in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the peaceful setting in both the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! A public sketch! Good for you, and they are so great!

    ReplyDelete