Sunday, January 25, 2009

New beginnings

Well, that didn't hurt much. And it was quick. So here I am, responding to the challenge of my friend TeriJane. Life is pretty complex for those of us who have retired from the workaday world and now entertain ourselves with classes like "Beyond Traditional Watercolor" and "Fabric Printing and Dyeing". And then there is Modern Dance, and Feldenkrais, and yoga, of course. In addition to getting together with a couple of friends twice a week to practice speaking French.

I've managed to program a pretty full schedule this semester, so I figure I need a place to review and plan. A blog? Who could possibly be interested in hearing about my life? Well, I don't know, but here I am, and I'll be posting samples of my artwork, just to make the pages more attractive. My hope is this blog will help me be more consistent in scanning and posting artwork, especially for the Every Day Matters group, which has inspired me greatly.

Thanks for looking. Leave a comment if anything touches you....

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Your art rocks, and you lead a most interesting life, so I won't be the only one to check in regularly to follow your adventures! Glad You Is -- TeriJane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could possibly care about what you write????? Well, ME! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete